[openib-general] Re: user_mad: large rmpp length problem

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Mon Nov 21 08:18:45 PST 2005

Hi Tziporet,

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 11:10, Tziporet Koren wrote:
> Hi Hal,
> This is very important to us since its limit the cluster size that we can query.
> Since you all go for holiday vacation - can you define the API and we will implement it?

I also don't think an API change is required in the approach I am
planning to take. It's in user_mad in how it allocates memory and copies
into it as well as the underlying mad layer for supporting more than 1
sgl entry. If you want to take the ball on this, you/Michael are welcome
to submit patches to both of these along these lines. Sean can comment
for himself on this.