[openib-general] InfiniPath + OpenIB question

Tim Miller btmiller at helix.nih.gov
Tue Nov 22 12:00:12 PST 2005

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005, Tim Miller wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've been playing around with PathScale InfiniPath and OpenIB with the gen2
> code checked out of subversion last Friday, and I'm having a bit of trouble
> with it.

(snip)

Thanks to everybody who responded. I believe that I have it working now.
The problem was that I had somehow missed one of the modules to load and
that udev was not creating the device nodes in /dev/infiniband with world
read/write permissions.

Thanks again,
Tim

--
Tim Miller
System Administrator -- Laboratory of Computational Biology