[openib-general] Information Request regarding membership to OpenIB

Grant Grundler iod00d at hp.com
Wed Nov 30 21:19:36 PST 2005

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 10:29:57AM +0600, mahesh at tifrpune.res.in wrote:
> Hi All,
>  Ours is an academic and research organisation with latest
> facilities in the field of high performance computing. We would like to
> participate in the ongoing research efforts in IB.

Excellent!

> Can someone please let me know about the procedures, fees required to
> be part of this consortium. It would be of great help for us.

The closest thing I can find to a charter is here:
	http://www.openib.org/members.html

Can someone please post the official charter someplace under "Contact Us"?

You can contribute code/experience without being a paying member.
I expect that if you want to be part of the steering committee and/or
involved with press releases, then you'd need to pay membership fees.

My advice is to start by going to "Development Tools" on www.openib.org
and grabbing the SVN source tree. Then to the "Documentation" and
possible visit the wiki referenced on that page.

hth,
grant