[openib-general] Updating firmware

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Thu Oct 6 00:12:51 PDT 2005

Quoting Sean Hubbell <shubbell at dbresearch.net>:
> Michael,
>
> Would you like me to add autogen.sh and configure scripts to build
> mstflint? The reason is that to compile this on my system (Dell
> PowerEdge 2850 (2) 3.2 GHz running cAos 2.0 (with Patches) is not
> resolving some of the require include paths.
>
> Sean

Sean, thanks for offering help.
So far, I managed to avoid the need for configure scripts,
basically on account of the tool dependencies being so simple.
Could you please explain what kind of problem are you facing?
Is this a cross-compilation environment? How would configure
scripts help?

Thanks,

--
MST