[openib-general] Lustre Network Driver - KDAPL or verbs?

Dan Bar Dov bardov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 06:44:25 PDT 2005

Hi Peter,

I can testify from first hand experience - we first developed ISER over KDAPL.
It simplified our work since kDAPL was pretty stable at the time.

We are now porting ISER to run over openIB-verbs + CMA.
Although CMA is not there yet, the port does simplify the code compared
to the kDAPL implementation.

Dan