[openib-general] Re: IBM eHCA testing..

IBMEHCA DD IBMEHCAD at de.ibm.com
Wed Oct 12 04:04:37 PDT 2005

I just released the ehca2_0028 which uses svn 3615 on
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ibmehcad/
As you might notice the license already has changed to the openib.org
license.

With 2.6.13 we had the non-issue that our maun focus was on 2.6.5-7.191
and we're only now moving to the latest kernel.

We're currently reworking the kernel-user interface of hcad_mod and
libehca to also support a 32bit userspace libehca (to be released in the
next few days).
That will be the initial version to move to the openib.org svn.

Christoph

Troy Benjegerdes <hozer at hozed.org> wrote on 07.10.2005 16:12:07:

> I have two IBM eHCA cards installed and it appears that OpenSM
> is happily talking to the firmware and bringing up the links.

> So now I'm looking at the install instructions for the
ehca2_EHCA2_0025.tgz