[openib-general] Re: IBM eHCA testing..

IBMEHCA DD IBMEHCAD at de.ibm.com
Wed Oct 12 04:18:15 PDT 2005

Troy Benjegerdes  wrote on 07.10.2005 16:12:07:

> I have two IBM eHCA cards installed and it appears that OpenSM
> is happily talking to the firmware and bringing up the links.

> So now I'm looking at the install instructions for the
ehca2_EHCA2_0025.tgz
> code drop, and wondering what (if any) issues there are with a 2.6.13
> kernel, or later OpenIB svn drops.

There's not really an issue with 2.6.13, but we did focus so far on
2.6.5-7.191, which will change now.

> Is there a later code drop I can get ahold of?

I just released ehca2 0028 to https://sourceforge.net/projects/ibmehcad/
This version uses svn 3615
You might also notice that all licenses in there now should be acceptable
to openib.org.
We're currently modifying the user-kernel interface between libehca and
hcad_mod to also support 32 bit versions of libehca.
That should then be the initial release version to the openib.org svn.

Christoph