[openib-general] QP with large starting sequence adds latencyto RDMA READ???

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Thu Oct 13 09:50:24 PDT 2005

Note that I have seen similar behavior (drop in bandwidth) correlated to
starting PSN using Winsock Direct under Windows, so this doesn't seem to be a
uDAPL or Linux issue.  As for Arlin, the issue disappeared in firmware 4.7.0,
and I too would like to see some confirmation that there was an issue and that
it was fixed.

Thanks,

- Fab