iWARP emulation protocol (was: [openib-general] RDMA connection andaddress translation API)

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Tue Oct 18 11:55:11 PDT 2005

Kanevsky, Arkady wrote:
> Enclosed is the proposal to IBTA to add this functionality to CM
> protocol.

A couple of other notes.

Combine major/minor version into a single version, which is what you essentially
have anyway.

I have no clue what "zero based virtual address exception" means, but that and
the SI bit seem out of place in a header containing TCP/IP address information.
    I would say save the two bits and have a cleaner header.