[openib-general] [RFC] OpenSM Interactive Console

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Tue Oct 18 12:32:57 PDT 2005

I think it would be great to have console commands to dump information from the
SM - like linear and multicast forwarding tables, service registrations, LID
assignment, etc.  Maybe there's a way already to do this interactively, but I'm
not aware of one.  If there is, please ignore me.

Thanks,

- Fab