[openib-general] where is IB_WARN defined?

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Wed Oct 19 18:07:21 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 21:02, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 04:30:06PM -0400, Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> > On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 16:09, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:
> > > I'm trying to rebuild opensm, and the libibumad configure is failing because
> > > IB_WARN is apparently not defined anyplace I can find it.
> >
> > It should be IBWARN. Where is IB_WARN or do you mean IBWARN ?
> >
> > It should be found in libibcommon/include/infiniband/common.h
> >
> > What svn version are you using ? Have you updated all your management
> > libraries ?
>
> Hrrm..  it looks like for some reason the top level makefile didn't
> rebuild libibcommon.

Not sure why that would be.

In my top level generated Makefile,
LIBS:=libibcommon libibumad libibmad

        @for i in $(LIBS); do\
                if [ -x $$i/autogen.sh ]; then\
                        if !(cd $$i; ./autogen.sh && ./configure && make
&& make install); then exit 1; fi\
                fi\
        done

What does yours look like ?

> Also, is there a clean way we could use a common autocong/automake setup
> for the diags? The build spends more time running configure than
> compiling ;)

I've had it on my list for a while to combine all the diags
subdirectories into 1 and just have one diags build to simplify this but
I haven't gotten to this yet.