[dat-discussions] RE: [openib-general] Re: iWARP emulationprotocol

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at netapp.com
Thu Oct 20 09:36:04 PDT 2005

The updated proposal will have IP addresses and TCP ports of src and dst
in private data.

How TCP ports are mapped to IB service IDs is a separate proposal.

Arkady Kanevsky                       email: arkady at netapp.com
Network Appliance                     phone: 781-768-5395
375 Totten Pond Rd.                  Fax: 781-895-1195
Waltham, MA 02451-2010          central phone: 781-768-5300