[swg] Re: [openib-general] TCP/IP connection service over IB

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at netapp.com
Tue Oct 25 17:48:50 PDT 2005

DAPL also strip this private data header
and present to Consumer IP addresses and ports as separate items
from Consumer private data.

Arkady Kanevsky                       email: arkady at netapp.com
Network Appliance                     phone: 781-768-5395
375 Totten Pond Rd.                  Fax: 781-895-1195
Waltham, MA 02451-2010          central phone: 781-768-5300