[openib-general] [RFC] OpenSM Interactive Console

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Wed Oct 26 10:43:51 PDT 2005

Hi Eitan,

I sit corrected. There are R/W parameters in the SM MIB as you indicate. I was thinking of all the other IPoIB MIBs. It's been a while since I looked at the SM MIB.

Also, the SM MIB (draft-ietf-ipoib-subnet-manager-mib-00) expired a while ago. At a minimum, it needs to be dusted off. That would include updating it for IBA 1.2.

-- Hal