[openib-general] Automated userspace build error

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Wed Oct 26 17:15:05 PDT 2005

Nish wrote,
>On a related note, do you (or anyone else) have any suggestions for
>build-testing all of the userspace components? There isn't a top-level
>Makefile of any kind to make it easy :/

>Thanks,
>Nish

If you look at the openib download page, Makia posted a userspace
source RPM, although it is a bit out of date.

I also have a similar build proceedure that I use
internally, basically building all of the usermode components
and then building an RPM to allow easy installation on other
nodes for testing There are also .spec files for most of the individual
libraries, if you prefer to build RPMs for individual libraries.
I find it easier just to lump it all into one big usermode component RPM
and
one kernel-mode component RPM.

woody