[openib-general] SRQ limit reached async event.

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Fri Oct 28 00:55:30 PDT 2005

Which HCA are you using?
Till lately SRQ limit event was supported only for mem-free HCAs.
Now it is supported for full-mem too but you need a special FW for this
(4.7.400 release will be next week)

In gen2 it is implemented already for both types of HCAs and if you have the
correct FW it will work.
in VAPI (gen1) you need an update of VAPI for this since we blocked it for
full-mem cards.

Tziporet