[openib-general] Re: [git pull] InfiniBand updates for 2.6.14

Roland Dreier rolandd at cisco.com
Fri Oct 28 17:18:42 PDT 2005

    Andrew> a) arrange for the current infiniband devel tree to be
    Andrew> included in -mm and

Sure.  How do you want to handle that?  The way I've been working
lately is to merge things onto my "upstream" branch when I intend for
them to go to Linus eventually, and merge that onto the "for-linus"
branch when I'm going to ask Linus to pull.  I guess it would make
sense for you to grab the upstream branch for -mm.

    Andrew> b) arrange for infiniband patches to get wider review than this?

No objection from me.  How do you suggest I do that?  Post things to
linux-kernel as I merge them into git?

Thanks,
  Roland