[openib-general] Re: OpenSM 1.8.0 libvendor initial merge nits

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Thu Sep 1 03:34:48 PDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 02:46, Eitan Zahavi wrote:
> > Hmm, I update autoconf, automake, and libtool and now get:
> > + automake --foreign --add-missing --copy
> > configure.in: installing `config/install-sh'
> > configure.in: installing `config/missing'
> > Makefile.am:27: OSMV_OPENIB does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> > Makefile.am:31: OSMV_SIM does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> > Makefile.am:44: OSMV_GEN1 does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> > Any ideas ?
> I see this too on some machines (RH 7.3) but you can see these
> variables are declared AM_CONDITIONAL in the config/osmv.m4
> I will double check. Might be missing a "fi" somewhere...

I think you mean ../osm/config/osmvsel.m4. How is this/does it need to
be included at the libvendor level when autogen.sh is run from there ?

Also, now that there are new minimum requirements for at least automake
and autoconf (not sure about libtool), shouldn't these be reflected in
the all the osm autotools scripts ? Do you know what they are ?