[openib-general] Re: List of issues in uverbs

Roland Dreier rolandd at cisco.com
Thu Sep 1 10:02:08 PDT 2005

    viswanath>   I still see the crash with yesterday's checkout
    viswanath> consistently at the same place. I will send the
    viswanath> application today to reproduce. If some debug log needs
    viswanath> to be collected let me know.

If you can just send the app and instructions on how to reproduce,
that's perfect.  That way we don't have to go back and forth adding
tracing patches and so on -- I can just debug it directly.

 - R.