[openib-general] Connectivity

Sean Hubbell shubbell at dbresearch.net
Fri Sep 2 11:32:45 PDT 2005

Hal Rosenstock wrote:

>Hi Sean,
>
>On Fri, 2005-09-02 at 14:14, Sean Hubbell wrote:
>

>>Hal and Eitan,
>>
>>  The log file when tarred and gzipped is 1748K do you want me to send
>>it to you off line or at all?
>>

>Offline. I don't think everyone wants this. I take it it doesn't work
>after a clean start up of everything...
>
>-- Hal

Check this out... I has started working now. Is there a timeout if
something fails when starting up?
I am still sending the log file to see if we can still find out what it
is, but I understand if you do not have time...
I will sent the log offline to you Hal and thanks for the great help. At
least now I have a lot more understanding of what is actually going on ...

Sean
Sean