[openib-general] SDP Revision

Tom Duffy tomduffy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 08:39:44 PDT 2005

On 9/5/05, Majumder, Rajib <rajib.majumder at csfb.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> What's the latest stable revision of SDP? What rev of gen2 stack is recommended at a minimum for RHEL AS 3.0?

Just go for the latest version of SDP.  There haven't been any major
patches recently, so it should be in good shape.  You should use a
2.6.13 kernel with that.  Or use one of the back port patches (which
are less widely tested, I think).  I would recommend updating to RHEL
4.0 as this is 2.6-based and should work better with openib.  Other
distro option would be Fedora Core 4 which is even closer to working
with the latest kernel.

-tduffy