[openib-general] dapl_ep_connect problems

Aniruddha Bohra bohra at cs.rutgers.edu
Sun Sep 11 10:50:28 PDT 2005

Hello,
    I tried connecting 2 endpoints using the new uDAPL library.
The connection fails with an invalid route option.
Attached is the log with DAT_DBG_TYPE=0xffff and DAPL_DBG_TYPE=0xffff.
I traced the call to ib_at_route_by_ip(),
It seems like all the arguments (dst_ip, src_ip, r_qual..) are 0x00.

I have also attached my dat.conf, lsmod, /etc/ibhosts, and /etc/hosts.

Could you please direct me where to look?

Thanks
Aniruddha