[openib-general] RFC: ib_set_comp_handler

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Mon Sep 12 10:21:25 PDT 2005

It might be worth changing the name of the function to reflect that -
ib_clr_comp_handler, for example.

> See the patch I posted separately.

Sorry, I missed that.  I'll take a look.

> > Are CQs shared between sockets in SDP, or does each socket
> > have its own CQ?
>
> Currently each socket has 2 CQs.

Doesn't the verbs layer provide synchronization between CQ callbacks and CQ
destruction?  Why not just destroy the CQs and avoid having to change the
handler?

- Fab