[openib-general] [ANNOUNCE] Contribute RDS (Reliable Datagram Sockets) to OpenIB

Pandit, Ranjit rpandit at silverstorm.com
Mon Sep 12 16:04:33 PDT 2005

Hello,

Following up on the commitment made in the last OpenIB conference, I'm
pleased to announce that SilverStorm would like to contribute RDS to
OpenIB and take on the roll of maintainer for this component.

The current reference implementation of RDS is on SilverStorm's Access
Layer.
Our intention is to post the reference implementation ASAP and begin
porting to OpenIB.

Please let me know the best way to get started.

Thanks,

Ranjit Pandit
SilverStorm Technologies