[openib-general] Re: Opensm - casting issues #2

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Tue Sep 13 06:16:01 PDT 2005

Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> Hi Yael,
>
> On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 05:08, Yael Kalka wrote:
>
>>Attached is a patch to fix some casting issues in ib_types.h.
>>In Linux it compiles fine, but under Windows I get compilation errors
>
> due to the problem.
>
> Have the casting changes been tested (as well as compiled) ?
>
> Also, is the OpenIB svn tree the master code repository for OpenSM for
> both Linux and Windows ?
The answer here is a little more complex:
The WinIB repository will be used to keep the windows code.
However, we are looking for a way to automatically update it
with changes from the OpenIB trunk. So we are looking for
having all the "core" of OpenSM be maintained only in OpenIB and
be automatically "copied" into the WinIB.

EZ