[openib-general] Strange configure error in libibcm

Viswanath Krishnamurthy viswa.krish at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:29:50 PDT 2005

I got the latest code from the repository to verify mthca fixes, I ran into
this
strange configure error in libibcm

checking infiniband/at.h usability... yes
checking infiniband/at.h presence... yes
checking for infiniband/at.h... yes
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for long... yes
checking size of long... configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (long), 77
See `config.log' for more details.

gcc version is 3.4
Linux 2.6.13

I was able to build earlier versions on the same machine. This happens only
with libibcm Any clues ?

-Viswa