[openib-general] Userspace function to query SA for ServiceRecord by name

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Tue Sep 13 13:33:47 PDT 2005

Hi Steve,

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 16:25, Steve Wooding wrote:
> I was wondering if a function to query the SA for a ServiceRecord by its
> name has been implemented at all? I've found the kernelspace SA query
> function, but not a userspace one.

The closest thing for this is the OpenSM SA client in the vendor layer
in osm/libvendor/osm_vendor_ibumad_sa.c. [There are some examples of how
to use this if you want.] A gen2 SA client for this has not been
implemented.

Do you also have the need to register (set) and delete ServiceRecords as
well from userspace ?