[openib-general] [RFC] CMA - generic CM implementaion for IB

Guy German guyg at voltaire.com
Mon Sep 19 07:54:53 PDT 2005

This is a draft of a generic cm abstraction layer implementation for infiniband.
I would like to get your comments on it.

Disclaimer:
----------
It is just a skeleton implementation *very* basically tested (it compiles).

There are things not implemented yet, e.g:
- ib_cma_get_device
- ib_cma_get_src_ip
- some cm events cases
- arp retries (Maybe should implemented in at.c)
- protection from destroy while in callback (route/path)
- APM

The implementation took reference of the the openib kdapl implementation,
therefore I added Mellanox and NetApp copyrights. If there are other copyrights
need to be added I will immediately do so.

I am attaching the files to this mail and I will send them inlined in 2 separate
mails (one for the header and one for the c implementation).

Thanks,
Guy