[openib-general] problems on device/ports initialization

Shirley Ma xma at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 21 13:01:53 PDT 2005

>Is there some additional indication after the IB device is detected
>which indicates the ports are "ready" ?

No, the only think I can think of after the cable is connected.

Shirley Ma
IBM Linux Technology Center
15300 SW Koll Parkway
Beaverton, OR 97006-6063
Phone(Fax): (503) 578-7638

Hal Rosenstock <halr at voltaire.com>
09/21/2005 12:36 PM

Shirley Ma/Beaverton/IBM at IBMUS
cc
openib-general at openib.org
Subject
Re: [openib-general] problems on device/ports initialization