[openib-general] Modifying QP state error

Viswanath Krishnamurthy viswa.krish at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 17:19:51 PDT 2005

The mthca state transistion code allows this transistion (RTS --> RESET),
but the mthca hardware/firmware does not allow it. It allows
RTS->ERR->RESET. I will post the code later to
reproduce this. I was trying to workaround the CQ destroy memory leak by
caching QP entries and reusing them, but ran into other issues.

-Viswa