[openib-general] Re: opensm and SIGINT

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Sat Sep 24 13:01:26 PDT 2005

Hi Viswa,

Please run step 4 with verbose :  osmtest -f a -V -l /tmp/osmtest.log
If it fails - please send us one copy of the /tmp/osmtest.log

This is just a guess but I think the "bug" will be in the fact that the SM
did had a chance to completely cleanup between the tests and the tests are
picky about the SM state (like number of services, multicast groups etc.

We will try to reproduce in here too.

Thanks

Eitan