[openib-general] Re: OpenSM & pkeys

yipee yipeeyipeeyipeeyipee at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 08:16:24 PDT 2005

Hal Rosenstock <halr <at> voltaire.com> writes:

[cut]
> Can you share any requirements relative to this (or alternatively review
> a proposal) ? The policy on PKey management (partition management) is
> beyond the IB spec.

I'm looking for a way to set the PKey tables for some hosts ports in my fabric.
The other hosts' (the ones I'm not interested in) PKey tables shouldn't be
changed/touched.
The reason I'm looking into this partitioning issue is that I want to partition
my fabric into several disjointed groups of hosts that can't/don't interact with
each other.

Is there any proposal you want me to review? Where can I read it?

thanks,