[openib-general] Local QP operation err while sending packet over UD transport

Roland Dreier rolandd at cisco.com
Tue Sep 27 20:12:31 PDT 2005

    VBabu> I am not sure I can post the whole code. But here is the
    VBabu> part of it.

It's a little hard to debug without being able to run your code and
reproduce the error.  The only things I see obviously wrong are that
you never seem to set elem -> u.txwr.opcode to IB_WR_SEND, so you may
be posting an invalid work request, and also you never set elem ->
u.txwr.next to NULL, so ib_post_send() could follow the next pointer
into some other memory and post a random work request.

(BTW, if your coding style is to put spaces around every operator,
shouldn't you write things like 'elem -> u . txwr . next'? ;)

 - R.