[openib-general] Re: Page allocation failures & kdapltest oops

James Lentini jlentini at netapp.com
Wed Sep 28 13:01:10 PDT 2005

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Hal Rosenstock wrote:

> > What are the contents of /etc/cpuinfo and
> > /etc/meminfo on this system?
>
> Those files don't exist on my machine.

Sorry, I meant /proc/cpuinfo and /proc/meminfo. I'd like to know what
hardware you are using, especially how much memory you have installed.

I still can't reproduce the error. Are you running anything else
besides kdapltest?

Martin J. Bligh wrote a script called vmtop that displays vm
information in a nice way:

ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/mbligh/tools/vmtop

It's output might help us determine if this is a kdapltest problem.

james