[openib-general] Re: IPoIB stuff

Robert Walsh rjwalsh at pathscale.com
Wed Sep 28 15:59:29 PDT 2005

>     Robert> Hi Roland, One of my co-workers has a patch to IPoIB to
>     Robert> resolve a symbol conflict when working with a
>     Robert> Lustre-patched 2.6.13 kernel.  Do you know who I should
>     Robert> send this along to?
>
> Me + openib-general I guess.
>
> The issue is path_lookup, right?

Ah, you know about that, then ;-)  Oddly enough, it doesn't affect me
when I try to build 2.6.13: must be something either to do with the
Lustre patch or something else in his .config that I don't have.
Anyway, the patch he sent me is attached.  It's pretty simple.

Regards,
 Robert.

Robert Walsh                                 Email: rjwalsh at pathscale.com
PathScale, Inc.                              Phone: +1 650 934 8117
2071 Stierlin Court, Suite 200                 Fax: +1 650 428 1969
Mountain View, CA 94043