[openib-general] Re: static rate encoding change support

Jack Morgenstein jackm at mellanox.co.il
Sun Apr 2 00:43:16 PST 2006

On Friday 31 March 2006 22:59, Roland Dreier wrote:
> Since I have nothing better to do, I fixed up the patch myself.
> Here's what I have so far; there are still some cleanups that I need
> to make before I commit this.

Looks fine (I came up with the identical patch for mthca files on Thurs).

Please note, though, that the patch does not include the mthca changes
for returning the correct static rate to the ib layer in verb "query qp".

I have a patch for this, too, but had hoped to add it to the larger patch,
since that was not yet checked in.

Jack