[openib-general] which cm should we test?

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Mon Apr 3 09:43:46 PDT 2006

Dotan Barak wrote:
> Hi sean.
>
> we would like to start testing the CM.
> which CM should we use in the user level?  (librdmacm or libibcm)

It entirely depends on which one users will be using.  My recommendation is to
test only librdmacm.  Use of the libibcm is difficult because of a lack of
userspace SA query support.

> do you have any test plan that covers the CM features?

Out testing of the librdmacm is limited to the functionality needed by uDAPL,
including Intel's MPI, and what cmatose tests.