[openib-general] where can i get the offload protocol switch(OPS) patch for SDP?

keshetti mahesh k_mahesh85 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 4 01:34:13 PDT 2006

can anybody tell me which version of redhat is coming with complete infinband support.

  i want to run my socket/ftp applications through the SDP over the infinband
  i have installed SDP module() in my nodes and it is working fine if i mention the AF_INET_OFFLOAD in my application
  but i want  a transparent mechanism
  i heard that a patch for the socket.c can do the thing

  can anybody tell me wer i can get that patch

  thanks&regards
  K.Mahesh