[openib-general] how can i guide FTP like applications to SDP module (infiniband)?

keshetti mahesh k_mahesh85 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 4 03:10:20 PDT 2006

i have installed openIB stack in my infinband cluster
  whenever i try to run FTP like apllications they are taking the path through the  IPoIB
  can anybody tell me how can i guide those applications thru SDP module of the openIB stack?

  also, can anybody tell me which redhat version is coming with the complete infinband support.

  thanks n regards
  K.Mahesh