[openib-general] RC2 delayed a bit

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Thu Apr 6 06:57:23 PDT 2006

Bryan O'Sullivan wrote:
> Unfortunately, the coordination of this with the 1.0 process has thus
> far not been very effective, so I am spending a lot of time manually
> filtering diffs to see what has changed between the first EWG software
> release (named "IBED") and the 1.0 tree, so that I can reunify the two.

User space code that is needed by IBED was reviewed and check it in to
the 1.0 branch.
We did it to all modules except management that is synchronized by Hal
and ipath library that I assumed you will take care for.
ibed directory was opened under 1.0 branch for scripts & backport patches.
We plan to publish IBED rc3 by Monday.

Tziporet