[openib-general] Re: problems cloning infiniband.git

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Tue Apr 11 00:10:54 PDT 2006

Roland Dreier wrote:
>     Or> Hi Roland, I have problems cloning your git tree, is it an
>     Or> issue on my side?
>
> I was able to reproduce it but I can't explain it.  I can't find any
> trace of the "static_rate" branch in my tree on kernel.org.  Maybe
> mirrors haven't been updated completely?

So i am downloading from a mirror of kernel.org and it might work with
the a non mirror? what would be the url to download it from kernel.org,
all the ones I've tried to derive from

http://kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git

which is the url used by my browser have failed (see below)

Or.

$ git clone http://kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git
Cannot get remote repository information.
Perhaps git-update-server-info needs to be run there?

[]$ git clone http://kernel.org/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git

$ git clone http://kernel.org/git/roland/infiniband.git infiniband