[openib-general] Re: Location for iser-target code

Dan Bar Dov bardov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 00:32:33 PDT 2006

Since there were no relevant replies, I'm going to use option
1 below.

My reasoning: this is a development area. It'll take some time to
get the code to compile and be even somewhat acceptable,
in the meantime, I don't want to clatter the trunk.

When iser target will get to a working state, we'll move it to the trunk,
possibly joining it with the iser (initiator) ulp.

Dan