[openib-general] Would like to change Infiniband to InfiniBand

James Lentini jlentini at netapp.com
Tue Apr 11 06:51:25 PDT 2006

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006, Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) wrote:

> Any objections to me fixing all the occurences of Infiniband in
> gen2/trunk?

The only "Infiniband" spellings I see are in the ehca driver (32 in
comments, 2 in print statements). If you want to change those, you
should send a patch to the ehca maintainers and cc the list.

There are also 5 comments in ipath driver that use "infiniband".

The more pressing need is to change the core ib_* symbols to rdma_* to
reflect the stacks generic RDMA capabilities.