[openib-general] Trying to compile mvapich RHEL4U3 for ib.

Sayantan Sur surs at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Apr 14 14:01:49 PDT 2006

Hi Roger,

> Mvapich compiles but appears to not have made the mpirun version for
> Infiniband, and yells about that when attempting to start HPL, I have
> not yet looked at that in detail to see what the nature of the failure
> is.

Thanks for reporting this. Infact, just today we have fixed this in the
MVAPICH trunk. This problem was reported by another user on
mvapich-discuss.

http://mail.cse.ohio-state.edu/pipermail/mvapich-discuss/2006-April/000098.html

If this was the error you got, we'll be glad if you could just `svn up'
your tree and give it a shot.

Please let us know if this worked for you.

Thanks,
Sayantan.

--
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~surs