[openib-general] Are their any MVAPICH source or binary RPMscorresponding to the SuSE 10 x86_64 RPMs at red-bean?

Chris Worley worleys at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 08:55:48 PDT 2006

Woody,

I sucessfully built the IBED MVAPICH w.r.t. the the SuSE 10 rc2 RPMS
libraries from red-bean.

I re-made the Pallas benchmarks with this mpicc.

In submitting a job a few times successively, I get the following output:

::::::::::::::
IMB-MV.o270
::::::::::::::
mpirun: executable version 4 does not match our version 3.
done.

::::::::::::::
IMB-MV.o271
::::::::::::::
[2] Abort: Error creating SRQ
 at line 258 in file viainit.c
[4] Abort: Error creating SRQ
 at line 258 in file viainit.c
mpirun: executable version 2 does not match our version 3.
done.

::::::::::::::
IMB-MV.o272
::::::::::::::
[2] Abort: Error creating SRQ
 at line 258 in file viainit.c
[12] Abort: mpirun: executable version 0 does not match our version 3.
done.

::::::::::::::
IMB-MV.o273
::::::::::::::
[10] Abort: [4] Abort: [9] Abort: Error creating SRQ
 at line 258 in file viainit.c
mpirun: executable version 10 does not match our version 3.
done.

::::::::::::::
IMB-MV.o274
::::::::::::::
[6] Abort: Error creating SRQ
 at line 258 in file viainit.c
mpirun: executable version 6 does not match our version 3.
done.

::::::::::::::
IMB-MV.o275
::::::::::::::
[4] Abort: Error creating SRQ
 at line 258 in file viainit.c
mpirun: executable version 4 does not match our version 3.
done.

::::::::::::::
IMB-MV.o276
::::::::::::::
[13] Abort: mpirun: executable version 1 does not match our version 3.
[7] Abort: Error creating SRQ
 at line 258 in file viainit.c
[4] Abort: Error creating SRQ
 at line 258 in file viainit.c
done.

::::::::::::::
IMB-MV.o277
::::::::::::::
[0] Abort: [12] Abort: Error creating SRQ
 at line 258 in file viainit.c
[10] Abort: [8] Abort: Error creating SRQ
 at line 258 in file viainit.c
mpirun: executable version 12 does not match our version 3.
done.

::::::::::::::
IMB-MV.o278
[0] Abort: [4] Abort: Error creating SRQ
 at line 258 in file viainit.c
mpirun: executable version 4 does not match our version 3.
done.

That is one confused mpirun!

In seraching the source for PMGR_VERSION, there are 5 different
#defines, 4 of them set it to 3, the other sets it to 2.

Chris