[openib-general] netperf for RDS needed

Grant Grundler iod00d at hp.com
Wed Apr 26 13:53:34 PDT 2006

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 04:43:19PM +0300, Leonid Arsh wrote:
> Ranjit,
>      could you please send us the netperf working over RDS. We need the
> the netperf specific version and the changes are done to support RDS.

Can you instead submit patches directly to netperf.org?
Rick Jones (at my prodding) started an SVN tree at
	http://www.netperf.org/svn/netperf2/

and he welcomes patches for most things.

<plug for netperf4>
However, I think most folks here would be more interested
in the netperf4 SVN repository. netperf4 has lots of features
that including multi-stream testing. I think of netperf4 as a
network centric test harness with some ready made tests.
(netperf4 is now working on linux, windows, hpux, and I think
solaris even though it's still in beta stages now).
</plug>

hth,
grant