[openib-general] Conflicting typedefs for "ib_gid_t"

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Mon Aug 14 14:08:31 PDT 2006

Hi Sean,

If we had all the IBTA related defines and structs in a well defined and
tracked location there was no reason for OpenSM to have this header.
To my best recollection I could not get any agreement to such common
IBTA  specifications file.

Can I assume you are willing to have such common set of header files???
I would propose having a set of files (one common and one for each
class) under include/infiniband/iba