[openib-general] mem->page_size

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Wed Aug 16 13:14:09 PDT 2006

    Michael> 2^64 still won't fit though. Maybe better to change
    Michael> mem->page_size to mem->page_shift? Want a patch like
    Michael> that?

I'm not sure it's worth going that far -- it's not very likely that
anyone will be running on a machine with > 2^64 bytes of memory any
time soon, let alone registering 2^64 bytes of physically contiguous
memory in a memory region.

But on the other hand, if we're going to touch that code, there's no
reason to impose an arbitrary limit.  So I guess converting to
page_shift does make sense.

 - R.