[openib-general] [patch] libsdp typo in config_parser

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Fri Aug 18 12:05:35 PDT 2006

Hi Bernhard

SDP traffic will not show on the IPoIB counters. It does no go through
IPoIB.
You can use
lsmod | grep ib_sdp
to see how many connections are made over SDP.
Exact number of packets and data can flowing through the IB port can be
obtained by :
/sys/class/infiniband/mthca0/ports/1/counters/port_rcv_packets
/sys/class/infiniband/mthca0/ports/1/counters/port_xmit_packets

Eitan Zahavi
Senior Engineering Director, Software Architect
Mellanox Technologies LTD
Tel:+972-4-9097208
Fax:+972-4-9593245
P.O. Box 586 Yokneam 20692 ISRAEL

packet-counters of the
> corresponding ipoib device last time i looked. Is this still the case?
Asking