[openib-general] OpenSM partition Management

Sasha Khapyorsky sashak at voltaire.com
Fri Aug 25 15:03:41 PDT 2006

Hi,

On 15:02 Fri 25 Aug     , Venkatesh Babu wrote:

> The document OpenSM_PKey_Mgr.txt under link
> https://openib.org/svn/gen2/trunk/src/userspace/management/osm/doc/OpenSM_PKey_Mgr.txt
> describes the roadmap for OpenSM partition management. It discusses two
> phase implementation.
>
> 1. What functionality is available with OFED version 1.1 ?

The implemented and available in OFED 1.1 part of partition management
is more or the less phase I from the road-map you are referring. For more
details about implemented features see:

https://openib.org/svn/gen2/trunk/src/userspace/management/osm/doc/partition-config.txt

> 2. When each of these two phases are going to be implemented and available ?

Phase I is done. And phase II is TBD.

Sasha